Having a blast!!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

I love Heinz!!!

Ketchup really does make everything better....but did you realize that Heinz also makes many other products, including Ore-Ida fries??

One morning I was curious as to whether Heinz Ketchup was gluten free so called the 800 number on the package. I never do that and was pleasantly surprised to not only speak to a human on the other end, but she also asked if I wanted a list of all gluten free products they provide. SURE!!!

Now the list updates all the time, so I'd recommend going to their site directly---but I noticed yesterday that the bag of Ore-Ida fries I bought also now states gluten free right on there. Keep in mind, you need to check for any other allergins, but if gluten is the issue---we found a solution!

Matthew sure does love his french fries--and now he gets to dip them in Heinz Ketchup. He dips hamburger in there as well. Heck, pretty much anything goes in to ketchup these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment